Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

ManMythLegend posted:

The motto is, "lol gently caress you if you're still in," you loving nub. :colbert:

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Apr 16, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

pkells posted:

You could probably dig through the post histories of people who have been around for a while.

search for Slippery's posts, he took a many year hiatus from posting and 1000 back might be far enough

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I hope this thread doesn't have to end just because your project did, it's nice having a dedicated forums historian safe space

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

There are some posts in the SAL Teacher venting about students thread where someone talked about her experience teaching the American Civil War in mainland China and it is :discourse:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Wroughtirony posted:

I just wasn't able to work in the bit about the military never changing, which bums me out to no end.

That's ok, it's earned a guaranteed place as forward to the next edition of Dickbook