Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3890655

Fresh thread is up. The OP is a tad barebones, but better than we have now, and I'll keep editing it and filling it in.

e: how do i keep getting these new pages lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

It's hard to raise the stakes on my flayed man costume without just becoming a blood elemental.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Okay, Legacy Chain. So you hired the fairly shite Desdemona to stop the Circle from summoning their latest demon lord and gave her a magic knife that's the only thing that can stop the lad, except no you didn't you gave her a fake because you didn't quite trust her until she committed to attacking yet another section of the great city of Ooga Booga, and then you lost the real knife on some random stretch of the islands trying to get it to her.

Like even for the kinda bone ups that to tip missions, thats some real grade A dipshittery.

Edit: Hmmm, missed the new thread going up, Grade A disphittery on my part.

Caidin fucked around with this message at 07:02 on May 29, 2019

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

I see I inspired someone! You got the shoes better! :D

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Does this character have a dollar bill aura too? lol

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

John Murdoch posted:

:eyepop: This owns!!!!

I finished another one for a friend a few days ago. They didn't care about anything but the apartment details, so I put it above a bodega.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

PoptartsNinja posted:

I finished another one for a friend a few days ago. They didn't care about anything but the apartment details, so I put it above a bodega.

I'm gonna have to try my hand at base building because that's so far beyond where it was when I played live and I had no idea.

Nonexistence
Jan 6, 2014
Is there an easier way to move things along a z axis for base building now besides desk stacking? Because it looks fun but hoo boy I do not have time for that.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Nonexistence posted:

Is there an easier way to move things along a z axis for base building now besides desk stacking? Because it looks fun but hoo boy I do not have time for that.

Yeah, the tools are insane now and there's way more things you can put down. Vertical and horizontal movement, full 360 rotations, angle snaps, anchor points, grid sizes, disabling clipping through floors or walls, sky boxes, placeable water and NPCs and particle effect emitters. Also a loving undo button.

You can just disable the ceiling and go build way outside the actual grid if you want, too.

The forums have a good cheat sheet and a lot of other help for the new tools, too.

e: just realized this was the old thread WHOOPS

BirdsUponBirds
Feb 19, 2013

Nessus posted:

You can mail your chat handle inf at zero risk.

Or...very low risk, there's been more than a few people sending millions to the player named @Global.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat
EDIT: poo poo, didn't see the new thread being live.

Dinictus fucked around with this message at 12:13 on May 30, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
New thread is up! Go check it out: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3890655