Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

okay so we have options

assuming we're going for the walgreen's "Nice!" (which I guess we don't necessarily need to)

here is with a white bg, 20 pixels high to match the yospos one:

here it is transparent:

I left in the "TM" symbol (which isn't really readable) but that could go

yes good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hogge do you want me to buy the smilie and plat for you?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

here's a slightly improved transparent one, the crop is better:

i like this one the best--the transparent would also work as a gangtag as well as the smilie.

agreedo on the trademark symbol needing to disappear tho; that thing visually intrusive.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

whatever people want

personally I sort of like it, in that it's clear we are mocking the ridiculous trademark

ok that makes sense then.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Mummy Napkin posted:

i vote pro-TM

well i vote for president hogge wild for dad of byob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

there are nice people everywhere.

there are only byobnice people in byob. or people who really embrace the spirit of the yob, without even knowing about it--those are the chosen yobbers. it is our mission to buy them an account.