Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i suggestively run a hotdog around the curves of my body, slapping it ever so lightly on the erotic parts, the crowd goes wild and chants,"👏hot!👏dog!👏hot!👏dog!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
filling up a bathtub with thousands of mini hotdogs to surprise my bae

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
she leaves and coyly says she's going to slip into something more comfortable, i lose my poo poo when she comes back wearing nothing but a hotdog costume

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
rubbing a hotdog on myself so my high school friends think i lost my virginity

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"your honor we would like to submit this video of mr. kraft walking into the massage parlor..."

*video shows robert kraft walking into the parlor carrying a brown paper bag. he looks suspiciously around before pulling something from the bag and placing on the counter*

"and now if we enhance, enhance... a little more enhancing..."

*video shows mr. kraft placing an 8 pack of hotdogs onto the counter, the jury gasps*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
figuring out which strippers will give the best lap dances by the number of hot dog tattoos they have

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
really wondering who will get hot dogs on next weeks episode of the bachelor, i know tina was devastated when she didn't get one last week

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
husband placing a hotdog into his wife's hand to symbolize their everlasting love as the priest nods approvingly

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

canyoneer posted:

wishful thinking high school boy carries around packets of condiments in his wallet for years in case he encounters a hot dog spontaneously

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
in olden times, when most people were illiterate, shop owners would use pictures on their signs like an anvil for a blacksmith or a loaf of bread for a baker

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
mashing two burgers together and everyone is into it, pick up two hot dogs and suddenly most people are uncomfortable with it. double standards...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a parent having the difficult conversation with their kid about the hotdogs and the hamburgers, pulling out a book with pictures of BBQs as a visual aid

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

Teacher: okay now fold your paper in half hot dog style

*muffled giggling from classroom*

vanisher posted:

Really son?

Grilling your hot dog?

With your mother in the house?

google THIS posted:

Or going the somehow even more uncomfortable understanding dad route.

"Yeah, son, believe it or not, I was once young and hungry just like you..."

"Dad."

"I still remember the day I met your mother. It was at a picnickers' convention, if you can believe it."

"Dad, stop."

"She looked drat good in that apron, and she could work a barbecue spatula like you wouldn't believe. But her real talent was with the tongs."

"DAD."

+ this whole thread lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
memories of staying up late as a kid so i could turn the sound off and watch diners, drive-ins and dives, wasn't till years late that i found out most kids did the same