Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Costco hot dog date on valentine's day? You had me at Costco hot dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The type of bouquet is extremely important depending on what you wish to express to the one you're giving it to.
For example:
Red roses = romance
Yellow roses = friendship
Lily of the Valley = return of happiness
Ivy = fidelity
Hot Dogs = horny as hell and DTF
Lavender = admiration
and so on.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

In a hilarious mix-up a nervous hot-dog vendor working his first day on the job gets arrested for prostitution.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Man comes home late from work with mustard on his collar. Again. "Honey, this isn't what it looks like," he says but she's already made up her mind.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

It's Adam and EVE, not Adam and Ball Park Franks!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Photo of a hot dog easily taking up an entire hallway

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

technically it's a "gently caress sandwich" -pedantic wizard

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bo-Pepper posted:

force meat

coitus tubes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

it's fine if some people eat their force meat with ketchup, but it's not for me.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

eating a hot dog with only ketchup on it is vile to my senses, but people also enjoy all kinds of weird and gross sex, so whatever.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I tried to be chill about this, but eating a hot dog with ketchup on it is a cardinal sin and those who do it will go to hell and should go to prison.

I'm sorry, but it is the truth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

that being said, my ex-wife would eat a hot dog with nothing but mayonnaise on it which is the worst possible thing

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

prepuce repurposed posted:

trying to decide if this is an elaborate sex metaphor or not :how:

Literally everything is an elaborate sex metaphor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

your move, athiests