Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Look at it

It's a long, oddly shaped object inserted into a bread that tightly fits around it. There are weird fluids involved everywhere and you both feel satisfied and shamefully questioning your choices once you are done with it, while your body will feel a boost in energy before you fall asleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Luvcow posted:

rubbing a hotdog on myself so my high school friends think i lost my virginity

Goons Are Gifts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Costco hot dog date on valentine's day? You had me at Costco hot dog.

There's a new private room for the private hot dog experiences, you may touch and lick the mustard.

Goons Are Gifts

*completely covered in mustard after having a hot dog*
No officer, we just talked. I don't know why my neighbor thought he had to call you, but it was just a regular Friday dinner night.

Goons Are Gifts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Photo of a hot dog easily taking up an entire hallway

Goons Are Gifts

holy poo poo, stop doxxing the last byob hotdog meetup

It was a very intense day ok

Goons Are Gifts

hamjobs posted:

Jesus never put ketchup on a hotdog. Check and mate.

Mary Magdalene did, though. :grin:

Goons Are Gifts

lmao

Goons Are Gifts

Mommy, where do hotdogs come from?

Goons Are Gifts

Given that hotdogs are sex, I wonder what dog sex is.

Goons Are Gifts

I mean sex between dogs, legal, adult sexual intercourse between two consenting fully grown dogs of any sex, no human interaction, apart from a human questioning the terminology!!

Goons Are Gifts

woah that was brutal

Goons Are Gifts

Are you alright, PR? :ohdear:

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Or going the somehow even more uncomfortable understanding dad route.

"Yeah, son, believe it or not, I was once young and hungry just like you..."

"Dad."

"I still remember the day I met your mother. It was at a picnickers' convention, if you can believe it."

"Dad, stop."

"She looked drat good in that apron, and she could work a barbecue spatula like you wouldn't believe. But her real talent was with the tongs."

"DAD."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Luvcow posted:

memories of staying up late as a kid so i could turn the sound off and watch diners, drive-ins and dives, wasn't till years late that i found out most kids did the same

Hiding under the blanket as a teenager, dreaming of the very first hot dog with that one cute girl. Tomorrow I will ask her. Tomorrow.

But I never could. Until she got her first hot dog with Garry, the big, mean guy in the leather jacket. Playing dungeon & dragons taught me to handle pain, but it never could erase my hot dog dreams without hurting me.