Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pulling back the casing on the end of a hot dog and being pleasantly surprised that it's both clean and juicy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Gently coating the hot dog in mustard and grilled onions for ease of insertion into my mouth

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

"I mean I just prefer them without casings; I've never even seen a hot dog with the casing intact."

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Splatmaster posted:

I read a tweet earlier this week that said "redacted due to politics is such a homophobe he eats his hot dogs sideways" and I lol'd welp that's my contribution and thanks

Lol that's amazing

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

lmao

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hot dogs for dinner? drat, Kathy's getting kinky

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This is sexually deviant behavior. Everyone knows that ketchup on a hot dog is illegal.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Barking Gecko posted:

Attempting to use the power of the state to make something illegal simply because you don't like it is wrong.

Look buddy, hot dogs are a sacred thing between one bun and one Weiner; please don't disrespect the sacraments of hotdoggery by pulling out and spurting ketchup all over the bun

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jedrick posted:

yo, don't make me go get the mayo

Keith I swear to god

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Barking Gecko posted:

Oh my. Playing the religion card in an attempt to justify your arbitrary and unsupportable dislike for ketchup. Hands off my hot dog!

Jesus never put ketchup on a hotdog. Check and mate.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This is a thing of beauty

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I will die on this weird hill: I only like mustard and hot sauce on my fries.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

I'll die in ur arms b/c u are correct here

Omg you are a good and perfect human

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Barking Gecko posted:

RIP Hamjobs. I will light a candle for you. Mustard and hot sauce are good on many things, but not hot dogs and french fries.

Okay can we at least agree that the only true condiment for chicken strips is Buffalo sauce

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

literally this big posted:

*rings in on Jeopardy*

I'll take Hot Dogs for $69

Wow this is a drug free zone, we don't use the weed number here

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

gonna leave my phone number at the hot dog stand, I hear it's real n a s t y

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It is a sin against the one true god, dick portillo

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Filthy sexual appetites itt

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

that being said, my ex-wife would eat a hot dog with nothing but mayonnaise on it which is the worst possible thing

Omg I'm so sorry

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Given that hotdogs are sex, I wonder what dog sex is.

that is very illegal.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

funny story: all my prison friends call me force meat

:ohdear: no pls

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Luvcow posted:

in olden times, when most people were illiterate, shop owners would use pictures on their signs like an anvil for a blacksmith or a loaf of bread for a baker

hot dogs on a sign means a brothel

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:nws: :nws:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

He's a heretic. I bet his name is Keith.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

loving LOL

vanisher do you know our friends who go by the name ADMIN

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

sorry I derailed the hotdogs are sex thread

Never apologize for what you do, this is so beautiful and pure

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

Here is the official hot dog/condiment matching tier list. This is for your basic hot dog dressing. If you're doing chili dogs or fancy artisan dogs with like a complete other meal being used as a topping things get more nuanced and beyond the scope of this post.

Questionable tier: The kind where the ingredients are so low quality they're not pink, or even uniformly the same shade of orange. Ex. gas station rotisseries and school stadiums where volunteer PTO moms are serving you even though they can't open a bun without ripping it. Ketchup is acceptable here simply because anything to make it more palatable is acceptable, but mustard would be better.

Aldi tier: The sad overly small generic dogs that cheap dads grill, or add on as an afterthought for the kids when they're primarily working on more adult fare like steaks. It's ok to put ketchup on these, but only because you're six. Still, why not try some mustard instead?

Microwave tier: Or even (shudder) cooked in water. Ketchup will not further compound your sin, but you know what would help? Mustard.

Grilled mid-level dogs: Now we're starting to talk. Time to put the ketchup away and maybe get out the relish, but really, mustard should be the centerpiece.

Nice dogs: All-beef, really substantial, not quite a sausage but no longer merely a dog. Better be hitting the mustard, and by this point you should have already kicked the mustard up a notch or two as well. The stuff that comes in packets and matches construction equipment will no longer suffice. Spicy brown at minimum.

German tier: Ketchup does not complement sauerkraut. Mustard does. 'nuff said.

This man knows what's up.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

trying to decide if this is an elaborate sex metaphor or not :how:

Bruh your av is a clitoris, EVERYTHING IS A METAPHOR FOR SEX.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

canyoneer posted:

it's definitely a sex metaphor, because you're not getting it

:vince:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This thread is now about dropping sick burns on prepuce.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

xcheopis posted:

Hot dogs are boy sex, burgs are girl sex

no wonder i love burgs so much omg

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ughhh, last year I wanted to surprise my mom for mother's day and caught my parents grilling hot dogs and hamburgers in the FRONT YARD with ALL THEIR NEIGHBORS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

Holy roller smacking two hot dogs together to show that HOT DOG was designed by GOD only to go in BUN

I roll my eyes and grab them and cut a slit down one of them, and place the other one into the slit, he is aghast, several people faint. Slowly, tearfully, he raises it to his mouth to try a bite

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

your move, athiests

Goons Are Great posted:

Hiding under the blanket as a teenager, dreaming of the very first hot dog with that one cute girl. Tomorrow I will ask her. Tomorrow.

But I never could. Until she got her first hot dog with Garry, the big, mean guy in the leather jacket. Playing dungeon & dragons taught me to handle pain, but it never could erase my hot dog dreams without hurting me.