Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

Look buddy, hot dogs are a sacred thing between one bun and one Weiner; please don't disrespect the sacraments of hotdoggery by pulling out and spurting ketchup all over the bun

Jedrick posted:

yo, don't make me go get the mayo

'Uncle' Onan brand mayonnaise - so good, you won't want to spill a drop!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

IMHO ketchup (well tomato sauce here) can be okay... mustard can be awesome, especially if you're using it on a german style hotdog with some sauerkraut and/or onions too.

fries I'm not too much of a fan of sauce, and I definitely don't like having tomato sauce sprayed all over the fries - makes them soggy. condiments should be for dipping fries into, not making them soggy with!

prefer mayonnaise or some kind of aoili to tomato sauce with fries anyways.

e: hj is correct that hot sauce is better on fries than tomato sauce tho in my opinion

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Apr 21, 2019

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

eating a hot dog with only ketchup on it is vile to my senses, but people also enjoy all kinds of weird and gross sex, so whatever.

yeah - just ketchup would be horrible, gotta have mustard at least if you're gonna do that and preferably carmelized onions or something else too.

decent mustard can work without ketchup tho - specially if youre using bratwurst or something like that and have good seeded mustard type of thing

Stoner Sloth

Farecoal posted:

ok we're pretty chill here in byob but this kind of explicit sexual content crosses the line

:blush: oh gosh, sorry, i didn't realize what i was saying!

Stoner Sloth

*hides personal shame by holding up sigh at rally stating "Replace proper condiment use classes with hot dog abstinence education!! No hot dogs until after marriage?!" and looking properly chastened*

Stoner Sloth

vanisher posted:

sorry I derailed the hotdogs are sex thread

on the other hand you made me laugh my stoned butt off in the small hours of the morning - though i almost feel sorry for people named Keith now... almost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

This man knows what's up.