Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon

by sebmojo
this literally may be the best thread ive ever read

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

it's good

Goons Are Gifts

vanisher posted:

I feel like i'm not cool enough to post here

but gonna do it anyway

Goons Are Gifts

this is an instant goldmine

Stoner Sloth

vanisher posted:

I feel like i'm not cool enough to post here

but gonna do it anyway

:same: but more so cause I genuinely have a loooot to learn!

good thing that some old school veterans of the chill wars appear to be returning!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

ass
Drinking cardamom tea atm.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

people keep talking like there’s some tricks to be learned about posting that’s dumb dumb talk just post when you like don’t be creepy be funny maybe but you don’t have to be there you’re a jedi master of byob now

cda

by Hand Knit

rear end posted:

Drinking cardamom tea atm.

Hello, rear end

cda

by Hand Knit
I still think about and laugh about WetNightmare's thread about Tide laundry detergent

ass

cda posted:

Hello, rear end

Just finished my cardamom tea. Thinking about making another cup.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

rear end posted:

Just finished my cardamom tea. Thinking about making another cup.

Personally, when I have arisen, I prefer a cup of coffee. That way I only need one cup.

----------------

treasure bear

wet nightmare is a highly skilled thread starter + inspired many good posts

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Seems like a *real* super magic person would have just not sunk in the first place, and then they don't need to rise. :colbert:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:suspense:

Goons Are Gifts

kalel

the lurkers have risen, in accordance with scripture

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I took a nap today

Goons Are Gifts

Is this a thread to post in??

Stoner Sloth

Bo-Pepper posted:

people keep talking like there’s some tricks to be learned about posting that’s dumb dumb talk just post when you like don’t be creepy be funny maybe but you don’t have to be there you’re a jedi master of byob now

haha, i knew if i hung around long enough i'd receive words of wisdom from an ol' timer!

anyways does that mean i get to become a space-weed ghost-soup combination when i die??

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

haha, i knew if i hung around long enough i'd receive words of wisdom from an ol' timer!

anyways does that mean i get to become a space-weed ghost-soup combination when i die??

fully automated luxury and gay too

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**Jesus blowing smoke rings through the hole in His right hand holding a blunt in the hole of His left**

Glad I could amuse yall

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

jesus brobably smonked the beep when he was hangin out with his buds, matt and mark and leon (the forgotten apostle) and those other dudes

judas was a narc tho

take the moon

by sebmojo
assuming jesus never smoked weed cuz he could get high thru metaphysical glanding

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ya but jesus was a man of the people and loved sinners n poo poo n he knew how to turn water into wine so he probably had some other miracles like

-making weed disappear into smoke
-bringing that stronk myrcene-heavy strain u liked to the next party
-reminding u 2 hydrate always

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

fully automated luxury and gay too

:iia:

hamjobs posted:

jesus brobably smonked the beep when he was hangin out with his buds, matt and mark and leon (the forgotten apostle) and those other dudes

judas was a narc tho

i feel like judas gets a bad rap, jesus clearly wanted to be narc'd out and probably was a jerk to judas to push him into it - kept turning his best weed into ditch stuff, embarassing him at parties and letting the joint go out while talking too much before passing to poor judes

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Welcome back to all the old byob regulars whom I certainly didn't kidnap and force to post again from a cage in my basement

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
WetNightmare: "Let's see... How about a thread called, 'Smoking Weed But I'm Secretly Being Held Against My Will.' No, too obvious. Maybe, uh, 'I'm on that mac & cheese diet, but instead it's gruel being fed to me through a sluiceway'... Oh poo poo, here he comes"

Me: "Oh, working on some threads? Excellent. I'm just so happy we can all post again with all our old friends!"

WetNightmare: "..."

Me: "Hmm, these threads don't seem... how do I put it... Well, they just don't seem like 2015 WetNightmare, do you get what I mean?"

WetNightmare: "I've been thinking of going in a new direction with my threads, actually. No more milk ape. No hosed up tiny wolf, or any other BYOB memes at all. I wanna do something a little more mature. Punch up, you know?"

Me:

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

blaise rascal posted:

WetNightmare: "Let's see... How about a thread called, 'Smoking Weed But I'm Secretly Being Held Against My Will.' No, too obvious. Maybe, uh, 'I'm on that mac & cheese diet, but instead it's gruel being fed to me through a sluiceway'... Oh poo poo, here he comes"

Me: "Oh, working on some threads? Excellent. I'm just so happy we can all post again with all our old friends!"

Me: "Hmm, these threads don't seem... how do I put it... Well, they just don't seem like 2015 WetNightmare, do you get what I mean?"

WetNightmare: "I've been thinking of going in a new direction with my threads, actually. No more milk ape. No hosed up tiny wolf, or any other BYOB memes at all. I wanna do something a little more mature. Punch up, you know?"

Me:

bacalou

:arisen:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

bacalou posted:

:boom:

welcome back, please stay

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

blaise rascal posted:

Me:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

bacalou posted:

woaah

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

kalel

blaise rascal posted:

Me:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

blaise rascal posted:

Me:

you are the best

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

bacalou posted:

Holy poo poo hi welcome we missed you

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

:iia:

i feel like judas gets a bad rap, jesus clearly wanted to be narc'd out and probably was a jerk to judas to push him into it - kept turning his best weed into ditch stuff, embarassing him at parties and letting the joint go out while talking too much before passing to poor judes

I mean that's true, look at Jesus's friends: a tax collector, a guy who ate bugs and wore a hair shirt (def a goon), a guy that was like HEYYYYYY LET'S HATE ON ALL THE WEIRD PPL and some guy named Luke who really didn't do anything important. And then poor Judas who seemed really nice except he needed a fix.

Stoner Sloth

blaise rascal posted:

Me:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

jesus: "the hot dog is my body, and this ketchup is my blood."
**judas jumps out the window**

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

jesus: "the hot dog is my body, and this ketchup is my blood."
**judas jumps out the window**

Ah yes, the defenestration of Damascus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

drat rear end kiss :devil::tutbutt:;-*