Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

vanisher posted:

I feel like i'm not cool enough to post here

but gonna do it anyway

:same: but more so cause I genuinely have a loooot to learn!

good thing that some old school veterans of the chill wars appear to be returning!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Bo-Pepper posted:

people keep talking like there’s some tricks to be learned about posting that’s dumb dumb talk just post when you like don’t be creepy be funny maybe but you don’t have to be there you’re a jedi master of byob now

haha, i knew if i hung around long enough i'd receive words of wisdom from an ol' timer!

anyways does that mean i get to become a space-weed ghost-soup combination when i die??

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

fully automated luxury and gay too

:iia:

hamjobs posted:

jesus brobably smonked the beep when he was hangin out with his buds, matt and mark and leon (the forgotten apostle) and those other dudes

judas was a narc tho

i feel like judas gets a bad rap, jesus clearly wanted to be narc'd out and probably was a jerk to judas to push him into it - kept turning his best weed into ditch stuff, embarassing him at parties and letting the joint go out while talking too much before passing to poor judes

Stoner Sloth

blaise rascal posted:

WetNightmare: "Let's see... How about a thread called, 'Smoking Weed But I'm Secretly Being Held Against My Will.' No, too obvious. Maybe, uh, 'I'm on that mac & cheese diet, but instead it's gruel being fed to me through a sluiceway'... Oh poo poo, here he comes"

Me: "Oh, working on some threads? Excellent. I'm just so happy we can all post again with all our old friends!"

WetNightmare: "..."

Me: "Hmm, these threads don't seem... how do I put it... Well, they just don't seem like 2015 WetNightmare, do you get what I mean?"

WetNightmare: "I've been thinking of going in a new direction with my threads, actually. No more milk ape. No hosed up tiny wolf, or any other BYOB memes at all. I wanna do something a little more mature. Punch up, you know?"

Me:

Stoner Sloth

g'day