Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

I've recently grabbed a set of these for a '10 Fit and they seem to be doing the job. I had OEM tires (Dunlop SP Sport 7000) bought new when I got the car a few years ago, mostly useless on anything but dry roads and showing signs of dry rotting after only 4 years. I used a set of Blizzak WS60s on steelies for winter which performed extremely well but they only have one season left in them at best, I'm interested to see how the Quatracs handle winter. The reviews seem to be universally positive in every category, plus they were cheaper than the inferior Dunlops. They've only been on the car for a few weeks but I'm happy with them so far, handling in the dry/wet is excellent and they're very quiet.

I'd never even heard of Vredestein before but I guess they've been making tires in the Netherlands for about a century now, and they're not even made out of wood!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU