Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

Recs for "winter" tires for my Fiesta ST? I live in Maryland so I can run summer tires 9 months a year, I just need something for December through March or so. I'm thinking just basic all seasons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

Counterpoint: I grew up in Maine. My first car was a 1989 Mercury tracer and I have been driving manual shitboxes since then. It snows maybe three times a year here. Could I just run Summers year round and baby them when it's cold?

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

Well I just got into my car and it's 35 and frosty. I'll see how it feels and go from there. Wish me luck...

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

So the first couple of miles were a little rough, but they were fine on dry roads once they warmed up a bit. Eventually I want to just get two sets of wheels, but money is tight. I might just throw all seasons on the front for this winter and drive carefully.