Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

the PS4S is gods own tire

Currently on my second set of Pilot Sport 4S and it's a fantastic tire. A++ would recommend. Running just that because I'm in inland California and we don't get winters. No complaints about noise, wet handling, anything. Just all around a solid tire.

Fabulousity posted:

A few words on tires:

Tread wear warranties are riddled with clauses and tbh for pretty good reason: The tire companies can't make you align your suspension, stop you from driving on lovely roads, prevent you from driving like a maniac, make you repair damaged suspension components, and they sure as poo poo
didn't put that screw in the path of your daily commute. In that sense the tread life warranties they offer act more like vague suggestions for how long the tire should last under nearly perfect conditions across a general homogeneous collection of vehicles. As a result getting a warranty adjustment on tread life is pretty difficult and buying based on tread life is kinda silly. That said if you scream loud enough you can probably get a prorated adjustment just to get you out of the shop because you're an rear end in a top hat and you're pissing everyone off.

My 30,000 mile treadwear warranty tires wore out at 16k and America's Tire happily prorated me no questions asked. But the general non shittiness is why I'm local to America's Tire

RIP Paul Walker posted:

gently caress Goodyear, every experience I’ve had with their tires has sucked. If you throw out your need for reasonable prices, the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 is the best all-season tire ever.

Can confirm, my OEM Eagle F1s sucked poo poo

In other Tire Talk, I'm currently considering getting a second set of wheels and Bridgestone RE-71Rs to help alleviate me burning up $200 Michelin's every 16k miles doing AutoX

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU