Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

K918
Jan 6, 2022

Good. And you?

MetaJew posted:

I'm looking for tire recommendations for our 2021 Model Y Long Range. We have the 19" wheels.

We've put ~33k miles on the OEM tires, but I was stupid and never bothered to rotate them. So, the rear tires have worn out faster than the fronts.

Presumably I'm looking for some variety of all-seasons. Ideally ones that won't have a detrimental impact on range.

Honestly, EVs have some really weird tire requirements because of their weight. Also since road noise is relative, you will hear the differences in tire roar between different tires much more on your Y than in regular gas cars.
The safe answer, unless you are planning to drive on snow is to just get another set of the stock tires.
Just my two cents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU