Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kreez
Oct 18, 2003

Every year when swapping from winters back to all seasons I do some internet reading and always get pretty close to convincing myself to get put summer tires on instead of all season. And then once every couple years this happens on the road I take once every two weeks for work, and I make a note that summer tires are definitely not for me.

Not really related to the tires, but this is always scary as gently caress when it happens to me. No matter how much your brain knows you're driving in the mountains and be prepared for anything, when you get in the car at 25C and it's 30C at your destination, you've been driving past "high mountain pass, watch for changing weather" signs for the past 3 hours seeing people in shorts and t-shirts stopped at the viewpoints snapping photos, it's hard to stay alert for loving snow and it comes out of nowhere while you're doing 140km/hr because for some dumb reason this is the road with the highest speed limit in the whole country.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kreez fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jun 19, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU