Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dessel
Feb 21, 2011

Uh, you might be right. I just got the vibe it went on a break from the episode ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

The fun music adventures have just begun!

Hargrimm
Sep 22, 2011

W A R R E N

Dessel posted:

Uh, you might be right. I just got the vibe it went on a break from the episode ending.

Next week is a "special" episode called Gus & Roddy's Memories, which sounds a lot like a clip show. So there will essentially be a bit of break before the next major arc begins.

psyer
Mar 26, 2013
Spotify has the full version of "The Loneliest Girl" track and the full OP/ED.

https://open.spotify.com/artist/3tggmwr8QhWUTVdZ6br4na

And here is their advertisement for the Vocal Collection Vol. 1 which comes out end of July.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeoYgrSpu1k

Thisuck
Apr 29, 2012

Spoilers
Pillbug

psyer posted:

Spotify has the full version of "The Loneliest Girl" track and the full OP/ED.

https://open.spotify.com/artist/3tggmwr8QhWUTVdZ6br4na

And here is their advertisement for the Vocal Collection Vol. 1 which comes out end of July.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeoYgrSpu1k

No mermaid sisters no sale :colbert:

(I'm totally buying this)

psyer
Mar 26, 2013
Here is the new OP and ED.

https://twitter.com/Kirari_star/status/1148994119055761409

And they also released the music video of the TV size of the OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgmJoRvnZkI

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

psyer
Mar 26, 2013
Move Mountains is now on Spotify.

https://open.spotify.com/track/4zjLytFLyTRMAvresn1MBB

Here is the Spotify playlist that they have up.
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DXe7NNfgnTcIC?si=OmXpJjlsQ523pmXF1IlrlQ

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Prediction: They're gonna have to win some kind of battle of the bands to stop performers from being replaced by AIs and also stop a war with Earth.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
They team up with Angela to fight their evil singing AI dopplegangers

linall
Feb 1, 2007
I'm not a fan of the new OP. The style is still neat, but the song is just kind of meh. Maybe it'll grow on me?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

poo poo that was an episode. I hope it gets added to the soundtrack release eventually.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

This Hamilton guy has a poo poo oppo team. The opponent's daughter went on a program watched planetwide and debuted as part of a musical duo with an Earth refugee and he didn't have that info ready to deploy during the debate? Shameful.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Hell of a use of forced perspective there.

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Sailing The Seven Seas Searching For Scurvy

Helter Skelter posted:

Hell of a use of forced perspective there.

I laughed pretty hard at that. Then considered perhaps something terrible happened to Mars or Earth to get them so close together.

Photo taken by Spirit in 2004.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines

PirateDentist posted:

I laughed pretty hard at that. Then considered perhaps something terrible happened to Mars or Earth to get them so close together.

Perhaps some sort of incident involving teleporters... A "gate accident", if you will...

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Yeah this has not been a show super concerned with getting the astronomy or geography (aresography?) right.

Everyone should be in 1/3 gravity!

It's not important to the story being told, but it's worth a chuckle.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

God bless Ertegun.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Ertegun went from the worst to the best in record time

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
These AIs kinda suck!

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Sailing The Seven Seas Searching For Scurvy

Sindai posted:

Mildly disappointed that he didn't ask C&T to do the vocals, but perhaps he'll do something with them soon enough.

linall
Feb 1, 2007

Sindai posted:

I'm confused. When was the time when Ertegun wasn't the best character? Martian DJ Snake is great.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

When they said there was I.C.E. on Mars this isn't what NASA told me about!

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Netflix first season was so much fun. Wish they were simulcasting!

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I'm still loving this but I feel the songs in the latter half aren't as catchy.

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG
So I've just bingewatched first 12 episodes and loved it, even though the talent show was a bit long and the rules were arbitrary (justice for OG Bulldog! :argh: ) Can't wait for the rest coming to Netflix and I'm getting out of here, coz spoilers

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
I thought it was just the subs calling the forces "Immigration Custom Enforcement" until I saw the M.I.C.E logo on their uniforms

drat Watanabe ain't playin

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
abolish mice

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
I finally caught up with the show and wow I feel really bad about suspecting Tao to be the villain multiple time throughout the show. Ezekiel owns.

Hargrimm
Sep 22, 2011

W A R R E N
This hasn't been my absolute favorite show throughout the season, but it's fun and very heartfelt and I'm sad the Netflix hoarding seems to have destroyed all its buzz. I'm looking forward to finally seeing the Miraculous Seven Minutes next week!

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

I have my gripes about how Netflix handles anime but TBH I don't think it's really hurting its popularity among anyone but us nerds. First half got some buzz in the Netflix thread, and I've seen people talk about it a bit elsewhere as well, so people do seem to be finding and enjoying it.

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

What a final note to end on. That last little troll at the end is just *chef kiss*

Pretty good show, often amazing, but I have a lot of mixed feelings on it. They shoulda done Angela better. Generally liked the show more when it was in comedy mode. Kimiko Ueno's episodes are up there w the funniest poo poo all year. Great music, tho I generally liked everyone else's songs more than the main duo's. (Still lowkey miffed no Yoko Kanno anywhere. Is she too expensive?) Hard to believe it's already over.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I loved it overall. So cheesy and joyful.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Great series, great music, great ending.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Will it appear on netflix now at some point?

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

cant cook creole bream posted:

Will it appear on netflix now at some point?

Apparently, the back half's supposed to show up in December if I read correctly. Pretty big delay, but that's to be expected with Netflix by now.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
2 months to dub it in 5+ languages like Netflix does isn't that big of a delay.

EDIT: \/ you do realize the crazy schedule anime is produced on right? This last episode was finished at most a week ago.

Mokinokaro fucked around with this message at 09:57 on Oct 4, 2019

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Mokinokaro posted:

I mean, they could have started that a bit earlier. But I guess it's alright.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Mokinokaro posted:

EDIT: \/ you do realize the crazy schedule anime is produced on right? This last episode was finished at most a week ago.

If you're meaning anime in general rather than knowing this show's specific production schedule (in which case mea culpa), then that's not entirely correct.

While many shows lean closer to a week's safety margin, losing even that if the pressure really came on, there's a few recent shows with much more spare time. Boogiepop, Mob Psycho 100 season 2, Granbelm, and Gridman all had at least a month between the completion of the last episode and its airdate, if I remember right.

I'm not saying it's common, but it happens often enough to be worth noting, and V.A. work tends to wrap even earlier than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

superLINUS
Sep 28, 2005

"The real tragedy happened long before I came along"
Teared up a bit during the final number. Not sure how that song did anything to change racist Mars, though 🤔