Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Really calling the original ending merely slapdash kind of understates it: old show is missing the entire back half of the manga and there's a major, MAJOR change to one of the characters.

E: with regards to that change, it seems with the voice performance we're not even pretending on that front for the new show

Rody One Half fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Apr 23, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Milli posted:

I'm just excited to see my girl Rin get animated finally.

And my girl, Ren.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Hana fussing with Tohru's hair while a scene goes on is so goddamn cute.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Coxswain Balls posted:

How many episodes does the manga have material for? I'm guessing it's going to at least match the original 26 episodes.
I'd say it could go the mile for 52?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

That happens much sooner in the manga than it did in the first show iirc, which used it as part of the finale.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

No.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Iirc (manga) the day the trio cried was when Akito, the Jade Emperor, was born, right?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I'm so happy you can all finally meet the strongest Soma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

That's why Ayame is the greatest