Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Fruits Basket! What a blast from the past. The show's dub was one of my earliest exposures to anime, and I have fond memories of it. Especially the 2001 OP. That melody's instantly recognizable for me. I enjoy how the remake matches a lot of the shots from the original (at least from what I've watched so far) -- while I liked the original, the art style and animation (esp. the faces) makes it kinda hard to revisit, so I'm glad I can finally see the whole story. 2001 version has a better OST though.

Looking forward to seeing more of best characters/best friends Uo and Hana :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

a kitten posted:

At Anime Central, Eric Vale (Yuki's English va) said that this is set to be 63 episodes. So, two 25s and a 13?

I also don't know if he's actually in a position to know or not, but hey it's something.

Give me all the Fruits Basket!

I’d assume (if true) those seasons would be split up with gaps in between, but I’d be down with a whole year of continuous episodes...