Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
OG series was good, but if this is gonna stick to the manga, then I'm all for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I remember reading something in like author's notes or a fan-book that Takaya actually mostly liked the anime (and also that she was over the moon due to Domon and Treize's Voice Actors voicing Kyo and Shigure respectively). So maybe it was the fact that it has such a slap-dash ending that bothered her?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I remember the voice actor tidbit a lot better because, while he's persona-non-grata around these parts (for good reason), I remember back when I had started living where I currently do (almost 20 years ago! :corsair:) and going to a Local Con, where I purchased several manga and reading the Watsuki's notes on a Rurouni Kenshin volume that made references to the drama CD that had just came out and him totally fanboying over the fact that Seki voiced Sanosuke.

The Takaya thing I can't confirm right now because my daughter has most of my Shoujo manga collection with her, but given how much her wife-to-be absolutely loves reading old manga, maybe I can pester her to see if she can give me the deets on that? :shobon: