Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
I remember the author comments in the manga mentioning "since they're martial artists Yuki and Kyo should really have some muscle tone, but that's not my aesthetic so whatever," so I'm mildly amused to note that the redesign has made Kyou slightly less of a noodle.

(Although, what was really funny along those lines was seeing that the most recent Tenchi Muyo anime has decided to start drawing Tenchi as a stud, when the original anime had him as yet another noodle boy.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
I always heard it described as "Dragon Ball Z for feelings," where each new friend allows Tohru to power up and heal the hearts of the next new friend to come along.