Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
Need to catch up on this. Just finished catching up with Symphogear, so this is next. Also Funimation may actually get me to buy physical media ITYOOL 2019.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
I'd forgotten just how good this is.

..are my old Tokyopop editions of the manga good enough, or should I double-dip and get the more recent version instead? Learning Japanese and getting the originals would be the best, but in the interim I want a stop-gap here.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

Yawgmoft posted:

So that was... A twist.

Is this supposed to be like Youkai rules, where centuries of ill will towards the cat have disformed the spirit?

Probably not.

IIRC there's never an outright explanation for what the deal is with the Cat, but there is something that seems like a reason for it once you read between the lines a little.