Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I've only just come across this anime. Furuba has a fond place in my heart. It was the first manga I ever read, my introduction into manga/anime, and the only manga I hold in paper copy.

I wonder how they're going to handle the monkey. Times have changed, and telling their story in TYOOL 2019 is potentially walking a minefield.

I'm only 4 episodes in. I love this anime so far, I'm just disappointed that Hana hasn't yet broken the fourth wall for comedic effect like she does in the manga.

One thing I prefer in this anime compared with the previous anime is that Momiji speaks German like he does in the manga! I could be remembering this wrong but I'm fairly sure in the original anime instead of saying "sehr hubsch" he says "kawaii"

Azza Bamboo fucked around with this message at 19:57 on May 10, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I'm willing to bet the first season ends with kyo taking his bracelet off

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I can't remember the exact chronology as it has been a while since I read the manga, just that it's a significantly big event for a season ender.

If they want to end on a higher note, maybe one of the nice trips to the lake

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I've still got my paper volumes, but I only collected up to 19 because by then I knew someone else who'd lend me theirs.

Cleverly, they'd only lend me the next volume if I gave back the previous one. In the end I gave back the final volume, borrowed some other stuff from them and now I have their copy of Shadows of the Damned for the xbox 360 until the end of time.

Considering reading them again.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
But Japanese tennis only takes about 3 minutes and has nothing to do with tennis.