Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
2016 San Diego Chargers

Round 1, Pick 3: Joey Bosa, DE - Fantastic team altering player. Would draft again. Only reason it isn't an A+ is because he's missed some games because of health. A

Round 2, Pick 35: Hunter Henry, TE - Team's #1 TE, last year would have been a coming out party but he tore his ACL in May. Firmly locked in as one of Philip's top weapons. A

Round 3, Pick 66: Max Tuerk, C - Never saw the field. Out of the league. F

Round 4, Pick 102: Joshua Perry, ILB - Lasted 2 years, not great. Out of the league. D

Round 5, Pick 175: Jatavis Brown, OLB - A rotation linebacker, pretty great value here. Was definitely missed last year in the playoffs. C+

Round 6, Pick 179 - Drew Kaser, P - Decent punter. Was cut last year when the Chargers were going through kicker woes. I don't think he signed anywhere else. C-

Round 6, Pick 198 - Derek Watt, FB - Starting FB, pretty decent out of the backfield and a good blocker. Has a really good rapport with Melvin Gordon. Great value here. B+

Round 7, Pick 224 - Donovan Clark, G - I have no idea who this is

Overall: A - Telesco's strong drafting continues. Bosa, Henry, Brown, and Watt are all strong contributors. Tuerk was a risk and didn't pay off, and I still have no idea why Kaser was cut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU