Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SnNHOHM-0Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

DrPop posted:

Pre-ordered this game earlier this week. Played a poo poo-ton of CK2 but never really clicked with EU, but hoping the blend of the two in this one will rock.

Was Phrygia an independent kingdom at the start date? I thought it was part of the Seleucid domain at that time irl.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ipsus so shortly after

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

HYPE

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I tried out phyrgia last night in mp and my country exploded :saddowns:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Bohemian Nights posted:

It is distressing that paradox has released another game in this state, but not as distressing as knowing that i'll still play this game for hundreds of hours and blindly buy every non-cosmetic dlc they put in front of me

:same:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

You should have kept this in the oven longer Johan. 1.1 should have been the release version

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

KOGAHAZAN!! posted:

I just fought a war against a tribal kingdom in Lusitania who had 450,000 mean under arms, before mercs. Fortunately I had brought a hundred thousand screaming Scythian murderfuckers along with my own chariot hordes and so it only took three years to conquer them. I had multiple 200k-to-a-side engagements, including one notable one which apparently involved a hundred thousand charioteers. Khadesh eat your heart out.

I’m thinking pop growth needs to chill the gently caress out.

:allbuttons:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Sampatrick posted:

A lot of the issues with I:R could be fixed by adding dynamic melting pot cultures imo

Absolutely

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Did anyone try this yet?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Drone posted:

I'm installing the beta patch now but I have zero desire to play this game. Might fire it up later after I've had a couple drinks.

I'm gonna check it out after the gym

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Game seems better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

So is the game good now I haven't touched it in like half a year?