Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

All of this sounds really interesting, thanks for the info. Neverending blobbing of miraculously stable empires always bothered me in Paradox games.

Edit: Imperator: Rome: anti-imperialist game. lmao

Dwesa fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Apr 22, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

TorakFade posted:

And this is where being Italian is actually an advantage, rather than a thing you get teased and mocked about. I can pronounce the vast majority of those names correctly because I am a descendant of Rome itself :agesilaus:
Like Caesar being turned into Cesare?

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

V for Vegas posted:

e: games not even out yet and it's already in the Paradox loop of waiting until the next cool feature is added before playing it.
At least you can still play some other nation than Rome

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

https://twitter.com/armenia/status/1120303285699842048

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Vichan posted:

Also a remnant of the Minoan civilization on Crete.
What? How? That's like living fossil. Is that based on history?

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

BigglesSWE posted:

This game won’t have a 3 Georgia’s achievement, 2/10.
Owning all Alexandrias is a missed opportunity for achievement.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Funky Valentine posted:

All languages are broken and nonsensical and English is not particularly outstanding in those fronts.

loving look at French. Who thought that was a good idea?
Nah, in my language A is always a, E is always ɛ as in bed and even I and Y are always just i.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Well, I was expecting anime portraits mod among the first mods, but this can do

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1723110762

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Welp, I tried playing as democratic republic. Is there something that can stop populists from gaining influence?