Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

Eye contact counters everything
Consider myself hyped. I hope the desyncs aren't unbearable. The game is going to be fun at launch, it's going to be the poo poo after a few DLC's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

What is this connect to paradox nonsense before I can literally click the multiplayer?

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

My account was connected, it said so in the top right. Still greyed out multiplayer :o

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

Maybe it is like in Eu4? If they control both provinces it's not blocked. If you own one/one is occupied, it's blocked. Haven't tested it though.

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

It's a little clunky, has missing features and obviously not enough work has been done polishing. But me and a friend is having a lot of fun (and some frustrations) in a MP game.

I'm also getting slowly pushed out of mainland Greece by a blobbing Macedon. This game is much better at launch than Stellaris or Hoi4. Also the potential and what they can do with it down the line is insane.

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

I want the population to matter more, and feel more like a population.

I want hiring and losing regiments to directly correlate with say Freeman. If I lose a battle and 20k manpower, that should be seen in my population with for example 20 freeman pops gone. This would be incredibly cool in long wars where both countriesides would be ravaged with nearly no manpower populations left. Of course it needs to be balanced to make it work like this. The cool thing about fighting a war in Vic 2 was that if you lost manpower in battle, they were actually gone in the world too. The Eu4 version of manpower that Imperator uses is just pretty boring. 100 pops = certain amount of total manpower and manpower regeneration.

Doing interesting things with population is what is going to make me love this game.

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

I'm sort of liking Imperator right now. I like the way it's headed. Food is sort of interesting as well!

Altough the stuttering is reeeaally bad and annoying. Any way to fix this?

Pooned fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Dec 7, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

Anyone else have severe de-sync issues in MP with the latest patch? Reached about year 530 and can't continue without de-syncing every minute.