Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Mussolini's granddaughter was arguing with Jim Carrey and tagged President Trump into the conversation, but the band Wheatus wasn't having any of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
DMX's lawyer played "Slippin'" for the judge during his sentencing, trimming a potential five year jail term to only one.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
ICE tracks teenagers' menstrual cycles in custody in order to better prevent them from getting abortions so their child may be given to Betsy DeVos' charity and used to coerce them into obedience during their detention.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Alcoholic Manhattan court stenographer Daniel Kochanski wreaked havoc on some 30 court cases after typing 'gibberish' instead of documenting speech, at one point 'going Shining' and repeatedly typing 'I hate my job'.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
The first orbital billboard was purchased by PepsiCo, which used the new technology to promote a "campaign against stereotypes and unjustified prejudices against gamers" on behalf of an energy drink called Adrenaline Rush.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
The only thing standing in the way of Herman Cain running the US Federal Reserve Bank is a woman named Ginger White threatening to describe Cain's penis in excruciating detail.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
The actor who plays the dad in Get Out is tremendously excited for Pete Buttigieg's presidential campaign.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Burger King introduced a range of boxed deals called “Real Meals,” including the Pissed Meal, Blue Meal, Yaaas Meal and DGAF Meal, as part of Mental Health Awareness Month.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
A Rogue Coder Turned a Parking Spot into a Coworking Space and People Loved It

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
This second reporter tells me the Biden staffer physically invaded their space to the point that the reporter could smell the staffer's ponytail.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
The "suspicious object" that led police to close down State Street turned out to be a can of Chef Boyardee on wheels.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
It's only barely May.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
a washington state representative wrote a manifesto calling for a holy war in which they assert that, "if they (non-Christians) do not yield - kill all males"

they still hold office

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Willie Tomg posted:

This second reporter tells me the Biden staffer physically invaded their space to the point that the reporter could smell the staffer's ponytail.

In the Bidenverse all distances are measured according to how well you can smell the other person's hair

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I so wish I could send all this thread to 2014.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

ikanreed posted:

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

ikanreed posted:

:same:

turns out the pale horse was an escalator going down

make sense in hindsight

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Rick Perry is currently the Secretary of the Department of Energy

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
The Communist party of Great Britain (marxist-leninist) endorsed Nigel farage in an election

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

gradenko_2000 posted:

Rick Perry is currently the Secretary of the Department of Energy

A department he meant to say he'd destroy, but forgot existed and also didn't know controlled nuclear material as its main responsibility

Notahippie
Feb 4, 2003

Kids, it's not cool to have Shane MacGowan teeth

ikanreed posted:

A department he meant to say he'd destroy, but forgot existed and also didn't know controlled nuclear material as its main responsibility

And yet is still one of the most effective and least scandal-plagued Cabinet officials.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The website that is driving disaffected young white male youths to commit mass shootings is funded by a pig farmer selling audio recordings of his sex tourism escapades through the website that is owned by the richest man in the world.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Oops, the purported sabotage of Saudi vessels in the Strait of Hormuz forgot to sabotage anything important except to leave small gaps in the hull which are easily repaired in Saudi/Emirati ports!

animist
Aug 28, 2018
Several parents are upset after the television princess they named their children after went on a genocidal rampage Sunday.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

animist posted:

Several parents are upset after the television princess they named their children after went on a genocidal rampage Sunday.

n/m, thought it said disney princess

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
The great American novel of the 21st century is a tawdry and meandering story about incest and dragons that the author was too fat and lazy to bother finishing.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
There is a political party in the U.K. who willingly call themselves CUKs.

MixMastaTJ
Dec 14, 2017

Taintrunner posted:

The website that is driving disaffected young white male youths to commit mass shootings is funded by a pig farmer selling audio recordings of his sex tourism escapades through the website that is owned by the richest man in the world.

Lowtax did WHAT?!

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
The payouts to families of 737MAX crash victims are modified by how long the victims were aware of them plunging to their deaths.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
In order to win a Twitter argument a coconut water brand had an employee piss in a bottle and proudly display it as their profile picture.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

The Portuguese Social-Democrat party owned tv and media conglomerate, in an attempt to make a case to privatize the national healthcare service, proceeded to interview a returning Portuguese immigrant from Venezuela with a serious kidney condition being treated in a Madeira public hospital. When the wife proceeded to tearfully thank the socialized healthcare system for treating the condition, they interrupt her mid sentence to overlay the Venezuelan flag and the closing thoughts that they're going to be a drain on the society instead.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Kunster posted:

The Portuguese Social-Democrat party owned tv and media conglomerate, in an attempt to make a case to privatize the national healthcare service, proceeded to interview a returning Portuguese immigrant from Venezuela with a serious kidney condition being treated in a Madeira public hospital. When the wife proceeded to tearfully thank the socialized healthcare system for treating the condition, they interrupt her mid sentence to overlay the Venezuelan flag and the closing thoughts that they're going to be a drain on the society instead.
Which channel was this on, SIC?

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

PSD has recently issued a statement on how they're not going to politicize potential deaths in the incoming fire season, after last year being openly resentful on the left coalition government pm calling the lack of casualties a success to be cherished.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Honest Thief posted:

Which channel was this on, SIC?

Yes.

One of the leading situations on the future elections, which were nearly next month due to the Prime Minister nearly quitting over this, was whenever or not teachers should have been compensated for nearly 10 years of work that weren't paid due to austerity measures, deeming the mere concept of teachers being paid as "electoralist, populist and somehow a political suicide".

Kunster has issued a correction as of 14:24 on May 17, 2019

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Donald Trump Jr. went on the internet to openly boast about breaking the law. Several years later, an investigation did definitively conclude a crime was committed.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
SoyFACE (Soybean Free Air Concentration Enrichment) is an innovative facility for growing crops under production field conditions in an atmosphere that has higher levels of carbon dioxide and ozone, higher temperature and altered soil water availability. SoyFACE was designed to discover the effects of atmospheric change on the agronomy and productivity of Midwestern crops as well as to find solutions that will lead to crops better adapted to this future.

animist
Aug 28, 2018
Some have accused joe biden of ripping off bernie sanders' campaign slogan, but worse.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

The far-right vice chancellor of Austria had to resign after footage of him coked out and trying to sell off the country's leading newspaper to an actress posing as a Russian oligarch's niece was published by German media.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

animist
Aug 28, 2018
McDonalds UK has stopped selling milkshakes after milkshakes were thrown at several prominent neo-nazis.