Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

the norwegian minister of justice resigned after it emerged that his longtime partner had fabricated a number of threats and attacks against the family's property and tried to make it look like the work of left-wing immigrants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

this was a reaction to a niche stage play where one of the props was a recording of the homes of several members of the country's right wing financiers, politicians and ideologues

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

President Donald Trump,

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

the most prominent activist fighting global warming is a sixteen-year-old swedish girl skipping out of school and currently sailing into an area threatened by a freak storm

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

the government of brazil has the destruction of the amazon rainforest as its active policy

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

the british prime minister is mulling over the possibility of calling a vote of no confidence in his own administration

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

upon being challenged by the deputy leader of another party in her coalition, the finance minister of norway confirmed that she would continue her fight against the "stealth islamisation" of her country

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

prince andrew, when challenged on his continued relations with a known paedophile sex trafficker, cited his tendency to be "too honourable" though he admitted that said paedophile sex trafficker had conducted himself in a manner unbecoming

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

the defence minister of iraq has been claiming welfare payments in sweden while also hitting on young men there, including sending someone the message "I want gently caress you sex sex sex"

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

a man slew two and injured three in london today before being foiled by a gang of ex-cons (including at least one convicted murderer) wielding a fire extinguisher and a five-foot narwhal tusk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

despite having hardly any policies that were not established as outright falsehoods, the conservative party is on track for winning the biggest majority since thatcher