Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

There was a mass shooting at a garlic festival in Gilroy California leaving 3 dead and 15 injured. The shooter was a young white male.

There was a mass shooting six days later at a Wal-mart in El Paso Texas leaving 20 dead and 26 wounded. The shooter was a young white male.

There was a mass shooting 15 hours later at a bar in Dayton Ohio leaving 9 dead 15 injured. The shooter was a young white male.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Chicago police shot a 12 year old boy in the knee while raiding the wrong house.

They did not let the boy go to a hospital and instead held him for questioning.

When asked about the incident police lied about what had happened.

The 12 year old boy will be unable to walk for the rest of his life.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

The president had hoped to surprise the family of dead British teen Harry Dunn with a meeting with the woman who killed him. “And they weren’t ready for it,” he admitted.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Don't mansplain mister I'm RBG/ I'm a supreme, an independent lady/ don't mess with me, I'm from Brooklyn, baby," sang practitioner D. Mara Lowenstein , who played the justice during the Notorious RBG segment.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

The song, styled after the late rapper Notorious BIG who served as inspiration for the justice’s most well-known social media meme, included hip-hop dancers on stage.