Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Why aren't bots available for the skirmish mode? It doesn't seem like it would be any harder for them than any of the other modes that do have bots?

edit: you have to add them through the console because reasons

The Chad Jihad fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Jun 8, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

God yes, being one of the last on my team on a match the ninjas swept, running down a hallway and hearing a hushed cacophony of "Shh! Quiet! Shh-Shh! " getting closer and closer is forever burned into my brain

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Can anyone in Chiv 2 confirm whether this voice is back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s2lcHygBAI&t=119s

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Chivalry 2 open beta on epic is live btw

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Yeah I don't want to go nuts on "haha mordhau is dead" but drat I'm really liking Chiv 2 so far, haven't touched any duel servers but had a couple super satisfying back and forths in regular matches. Keep forgetting to mash F when I lose a good fight though

eonwe posted:

lol i made this person mad because I was makin fun of him for caring about women being in chiv 2

goddamn... how do i prove i'm not mad.... i know, TWO laugh cries haha gotem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I guess you could make this a catch-all First Person Stabbers thread? Just spit-ballin