Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GET INTO DA CHOPPA
Nov 22, 2007
D:
You definitely need fireproof every game on the new map. Map owns, though, and so does the heavy axe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET INTO DA CHOPPA
Nov 22, 2007
D:

Ravenfood posted:

Current favorite thing to have done: snuck into blue spawn on Mountain Pass with a toolbox and stuck up rows of spikes where they jump out. Got maybe 5 kills in the span of a few seconds.

e; Triternion's real poo poo at balancing Taiga, huh.

Same, just below the ramp on blue's second spawn on camp.

GET INTO DA CHOPPA
Nov 22, 2007
D:
I've really fallen in love with the Bardiche now. I'm not sure if the weapon just clicked for me, or if the extra damage to Leg1 armor in the latest patch plays a role.

GET INTO DA CHOPPA
Nov 22, 2007
D:
So the past few days, when I try to connect to servers, I get the error message "VAC check timed out: ". Anyone else experience this, and know how to fix it? Verifying game files does nothing, sadly.

GET INTO DA CHOPPA
Nov 22, 2007
D:
Finally unlocked all the subclasses. Favourie weapons so far are Dane axe, spear and decapitated heads :getin: