Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astus
Nov 11, 2008
I accidentally threw an axe into a teammate's back, yelled "Sorry!" at them when they looked at me, then pulled it out of their back when they turned around. I love that feature.

Also, I didn't realize just how much I missed having a "yell at the top of your lungs" button.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astus
Nov 11, 2008
In case anyone else hasn't noticed this: when you equip a weapon in your custom mercenary's loadout, you should click the Advanced Stats button. It has a huge amount of information, including exact damage values for each hit location (taking into account armor types), as well as showing you what that weapon's alt mode actually does.

For example, it helped me figure out that the Billhook can actually pull enemies closer to you on a successful strike, while thrusts push them away normally. Its alt mode just flips the blade around, so strikes push and thrusts pull.

Really annoying that it seems like you can't view the advanced stats without buying the weapon first, though.