Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I see this game has a dagger weapon, can you misericorde knights through their visors with it

related, is going into battle naked a bad idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Crossposting from the other thread

free hubcaps posted:

This game looks very good and I want it for the character customization alone, but the fact that there’s gonna be a bunch of people who have been playing this skill based game for two years running around seems like it’s gonna make things lovely for new players

e; op mentions this is first and third person, p much all the footage I’ve seen has been first person-is there a toggle or is it contextual?

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Mordhau: with a sword. Mordwhy: cuz it’s good. Mordwhen: RIGHT FLIPPIN NOW!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

several times now I’ve gotten into games where I can run around seemingly normally until I find an enemy and realize they can’t see me let alone attack me and my attacks just go through them. It’s like I’m roleplaying a ghost (also I’m pretty sure I can still cap bases like this)

also have to run the game in windowed mode or the screen spazzes out completely

despite all this and the server issues the game is fun and very entertaining

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

weapons are irrelevant. shouting and kicking are the true tools of the master.