Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
Put in 22 hours this weekend, thought that would be it but now I am really tempted to pick chivalry up. Didn't play mordhau or the first chivalry so this is really scratching my M&B warband multiplayer itch. Game feels really good overall, although certain maps seemed pretty stacked one way or the other in my experience, raid on the village in particular seemed heavily stacked in favor of the attacking Mason's, I think in around 10 to 12 times playing that the defender's only one once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

The Clap posted:

Oh yeah. I was trying to unlock his one-handed spear but couldnt play enough of the beta to unlock it. Next week though :getin:

one-handed spear with the knight subclass was great fun, found it to be an excellent duel and disruption weapon. Might just be that most people hadn't seen it much and it had very wide swings, making hitting around blocks pretty easy. Messer was excellent, greatsword even better. Gotta love overhand special attacking lopping off archer heads in one blow