Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

free hubcaps posted:

Crossposting from the other thread

if its anything like chivalry, it will be a toggle but some servers will be locked to either first or third person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Gamerofthegame posted:

mordhau: your knight is losing to five dudes with lyres

Mordhau: Play free bird

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Quicksilver6 posted:

I wonder if this is what the "end them rightly" achievement is for?

almost certainly.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

this game loving owns

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

the longsword also loving owns

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Motherfucker posted:

my grossest build is 0/1/0 halberd and dodge

i've been having very good luck with 3/2/2 locksword and dodge.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

i got unstoppable on a frontline server and felt real good about my videogame skills :)

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

i could see them doing saracen content later down the road what with how well the game did.

i'd be down with shamshirs and scimitars. not so down with the racism that's definitely gonna happen, but thats what hide chat is for i suppose.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

If I see teens flashing it under there waist I assume their doing the punch game, if I see anyone older doing it I assume the worst.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

there's nothing more frustrating in front line than when you and 3 other dudes are contesting the middle point single handedly for like a minute straight while every other teammate dicks around.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

pulping a fully armored dudes head with 2 hits from the pommel of a longsword owns.

also had a 4 clash duel with a guy and felt real cool until a dude punched me to death.

Roobanguy fucked around with this message at 08:38 on May 11, 2019

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

eonwe posted:

stabbing is, imo, a bit too strong right now

yeah i feel that they're a bit too fast.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Glenn Quebec posted:

I'd like to emphasize taking the point in frontlines over engaging the enemy haphazardly. If the point looks saturated with the enemy, wait for allies to show before engaging or bait them out to you.

Roobanguy posted:

there's nothing more frustrating in front line than when you and 3 other dudes are contesting the middle point single handedly for like a minute straight while every other teammate dicks around.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

logged into steam and now see i am permanently banned from the mordhau.

they finally caught me and my *looks at notes* above average K:D and chat logs consisting only of "sorry!"

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

cerebral posted:

Arming sword getting buff so it’s a 3 hit kill to heavy chest

lol that thing is already real good.

that thing should really be a 3 point weapon if its gonna 3 hit kill heavys with stabs.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Collapsing Farts posted:

How fun is this game? On a scale of 1-fun?

It’s fun, but it’s a game that attracts an incredibly lovely audience.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

dogstile posted:

I still don't know why i'd ever use the longsword because its still 3 hits to kill an armoured dude and I can do that with the mace in two?

more range, a good stab, and the ability to cleave. and a 2 hit kill on heavy armor when you mordhau it.

the longsword is the the most well rounded weapon in the game imo.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

dogstile posted:

Is it actually two? I thought it did 40 per hit to heavy.

A headshot while mordhaued does 60 damage. So if your good at hitting heads atleast once then 2 hits to kill.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

I once made someone with a god emperor trump name rage quit by throwing 3 bucklers at him repeatedly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

is there a man at arms