Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Glenn Quebec posted:

I'm at work and I'm eager to hear some trip reports

Same. Trip reports and "how's this thing run on older cpus paired with stronger gpus" takes though I'll probably just have to buy it to find out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

Small thoughts:

Foppish is the best voice to pick, I wish they just had a buy menu in horde mode instead of running around the map trying to remember where everything is.

Always be hitting V.

Gonna be disappointed if V isn't the scream key. God screaming and taunting in chivalry was half the fun

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Babe Magnet posted:

there's a lot of voice work put into this game. I'm not 100% sure there's a dedicated scream key but there 100% is buttons you can press to yell at each other

As long as I can hit like button-# to laugh or say yes/no/talk to people in combat I'll be happy. Really though if the game just plays like newer Chivalry I'll also be happy.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

I love stupid stuff like this and I hope they don't fix it

https://twitter.com/JoeJoeFine/status/1130424214652170240?s=19