Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011
How's the co-op in this one? VT2 has taught me the beauty of brutal FPS melee, and while I do like team battles, sometimes I just want to chill with friends and stand against a swarm of baddies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011
Crossposting:

toasterwarrior posted:

I'm not feeling Mordhau at all, and I was excited for it after so much Vermintide 2. Is there something I'm missing because, well, there's an odd disconnect between the weapon swinging feeling so sluggish and the impacts hitting loving hard, but mainly I'm having a hell of a time gauging the range of things and getting tagged by attacks when my own swings are getting nothing but air.

Is it an FOV thing for the range? I got about 7 minutes of playtime left to decide whether I want to stick with this game or not.