Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I want them to add turkish stuff so I can shoot racists with guns while wearing a big funnyhat. Being black would also be good, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Feinting immediately after you chamber an attack catches like, shitloads of people who's immediate reaction is to parry a chamber

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Also in a duel server someone was using the lute bot and I asked them to play Flow My Tears and they actually started doing it

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I don't believe in the "gf" after every duel but if someone catches me with a really smart read I'll toss out an "oof" or "ah, my face"

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
The gallowglass skin for the war axe should be cheaper. also chain hauberks that extend to the knees don't exist, I want to roleplay as my favorite norse-gael mercenary bois.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I just wanna be able to play people who look like me in the sword videogame bro

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I played the demo of Chiv 2 at PAX East and it seemed really fun but none of the PAX goers knew about stabbing or overheads or realized that they didnt change the voice command binds and no one else was spamming laugh and that made me sad.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
The javelin skirmisher class is incredibly fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
It's still an archer subclass and people will still cry when you kill them, but you also get an ability to just instantly replenish your javelins on the move. To throw mote javelins and make them cry more.