Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Bardeh posted:

I'm guessing their servers are on fire or something because matchmaking never finds me a game. I can join matches through the server browser though.

Yeah I think whats happening right now is there just aren't nearly enough public servers accepting players from the matchmaker - and when a spot does free up on one of those servers it gets ddosed for a bit because the matchmaker tries to throw a ton of players at it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Babe Magnet posted:

yeah that's one of the tips I added to the OP, wear a fuckin helmet or be prepared to get dunked on

helmetless Cool Sword Mans are the reason I'm constantly throwing poo poo at people

Ive seen at least three Geralts getting owned, but also some chinese guy with no shirt and a peasant hat who topped the scoreboards somehow

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Cowcaster posted:

does anyone have that old chivalry video of a bunch of people probably with australian accents just goofing off with each other

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6RbEOlqRo