Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

it can't do what you need it to do at your site because it needs to offer the same garbage experience to all users across the entire service area ("planet")

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

"enterprise grade" means when there's a fault the screen explodes and sends you flying across the room

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Boiled Water posted:

we all know it'll be a normal machine connected to the network

ah, i see you've played copy-scanny before

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

graph posted:

ive had nothing but good experiences with dell prosupport

my mother's small business in a nearby kinda-city needs its computer touched, in a "throw it out and make a new one" kind of way

i'm perfectly willing to build the thing and overnight her spare parts and vpn into it and even do phone support, which usually inspires in me irrational levels of instant rage, but there is no reason not to pay dell to do all of these things instead, because a real company that handles money should have people they can yell at and fire doing their work instead of "the boss's kid"

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

MononcQc posted:

enterprise grade is a web app that won't work on mobile and a mobile app that's clearly just a web page but both won't support the same feature set.

enterprise grade is a web app that reloads the entire page every time there's a ui click

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Sweevo posted:

enterprise grade means using comboboxes as radio buttons