Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

So I'm a big dummy and spent some extra cash I had for a handful of scratch off tickets and didn't get what I wanted but I did get the Nightmare set, however I am not a cast so I cannot use it (which sucks cuz I think it's super cute). And since there's no way to change your race for some reason I'm kind of at an impasse. To my understanding Phantom and Hero unlocks are character specific instead of account wide? I was planning on playing Phantom once I had it unlocked (currently 72 bouncer with a 52 hunter subclass) but the thought of having to do all that leveling again without the aid of the free xp and bonus quest tickets I got on account creation stings. Is there any real use for alts in this game? Or a way to get around to the same level as my initial character painlessly? Or am I better suited to just use my shop ticket and offload it since it seems to sell for alot?

Ibram Gaunt fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Apr 30, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Oh I was misinformed then. Well this definitely is a load off my back since I can just finish the leveling here and then make a cast and play the class I actually wanted with my shiny cosmetics. Thanks.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Is the worry that they'll blanket IP ban the states like they did for SEA when those servers release founded? Kinda pissed off if they do that.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Just hoping they don't do an IP blanket ban on everyone from the west like they did for other regions once they got their own servers.