Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I'm looking forward to loving myself out of the whole campaign at like day 8 due to my poor life choices

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I think the biggest thing I'm curious about is how they're handling the adherents this time, especially with the other characters not in yet. Functionallly it wouldn't need to change though I suppose

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

So what's the ingame backer code do? I'm still downloading the game

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

dead gay comedy forums posted:

IMO games like these always get me regardless of mechanics so cheat engine!

The devs released a step by step guide to not lose for the original game and if you followed it to the letter then right before the ending a dev message would tell you congratulations but try taking a risk next time (you'd see the ending anyway). :v: