Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
So sorry man. Looks like you'll have to go home and get changed...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Roderick called in sick for work today because I poo poo his pants

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Excuse me? I thought we were friends and friends PISS!!! and poo poo!!!! each other's pants???

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

can't poo poo my pants if I never wear pants. *guy pointing at head*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

you can poo poo your friends and you can poo poo your pants, but you can't poo poo your friend's pants

alnilam

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

you can poo poo your friends and you can poo poo your pants, but you can't poo poo your friend's pants

just watch me bithc

ty manifisto

Macnult

“whoever smelt it dealt it”
oh word? check your pants buddy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

"dude. I need your pants real quick."

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Shidded inem pants de mein bro yo.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I poo poo your pants. I poo poo them up!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Lemme shid in ye pahnts meh bru.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

farded an shidded in my friends pants, my good friend putty

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ugh food poisoning is the worst. sorry Keith, but that's what you get for eating all those dirty water dogs with ketchup instead of mustard

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

hamjobs posted:

farded an shidded in my friends pants, my good friend putty

Deng awld shidded in de pents agoyn.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

lmaoing

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I'll poo poo your pants if you pay me for it...

Finger Prince

Diarrhea so bad, I poo poo your pants.

Karate Bastard

...from three rooms over!!!!!

Karate Bastard

I'm not. That. Innocent!

Chrs

this is a technique known only by the most advanced kung fu masters

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Stoner Sloth

Chrs Gry posted:

this is a technique known only by the most advanced kung fu masters

"Daniel-san, man who can poo poo pants of opponent can do anything."

"Eyyy, that's amazing Mr Miyagi, I didn't even feel you crapping my pants!!"

"Keep practicing wipe on, wipe rear end Daniel-San."

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

Aim with your butt, compress everything and then fire in the hole!!

Stoner Sloth

there is no try, only poo poo or do not poo poo your pants daniel-san

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Lol

Stoner Sloth

Vader: No Luke, I poo poo your pants.

Luke: I don't believe it... that's not true.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
making GBS threads in the pants from the sisterhood of the traveling pant, causing the entirety of womanhood to simultaneously feel embarrassed and uncomfortable

"oops, I poo poo our pants"

Chrs

Kylo Ren: I'm being torn apart. I want to be free of this pain. I know what I have to do but I don't know if I have the strength to do it. Will you help me?

Han Solo: Yes. anything.

*Kylo Ren shits Han Solo’s pants so hard that he loses his balance and falls off the walkway*

Stoner Sloth

Chrs Gry posted:

Kylo Ren: I'm being torn apart. I want to be free of this pain. I know what I have to do but I don't know if I have the strength to do it. Will you help me?

Han Solo: Yes. anything.

*Kylo Ren shits Han Solo’s pants so hard that he loses his balance and falls off the walkway*

meesa shits everyone's pants this time annie!

Chrs

Having finally acquired all of the infinity stones, Thanos snaps his fingers and shits the pants of half the universe

Stoner Sloth

Chrs Gry posted:

Having finally acquired all of the infinity stones, Thanos snaps his fingers and shits the pants of half the universe

billions of dollar earned later: lol hahah lmao universe shits your pants, Thanos - that's infinity corn, not stones! *fade out to aging actors being given undue respect and low key lamenting all the far more interesting female characters*

Chrs

*Darth Vader test fires the PantShitter Star*

Obi-Wan: I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of pants suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly shat.

Stoner Sloth

Chrs Gry posted:

*Darth Vader test fires the PantShitter Star*

Obi-Wan: I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of pants suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly shat.

Yoda lied, pants were dyed (brown)

e: help me Obi-Wan, you're the only one nearby with a fresh set of trousers!

vanisher

Hey, I've got some bad news about those pants I borrowed

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

yeeeeeeeeah I'm gonna need you to bring your pants in on saaaaaturdaaaay

Finger Prince

*the Ark of the Covenant is opened, revealing only sand. A ghostly glow appears from inside. DR. JONES, tied to a stake with MARION looks on warily. Suddenly, aetherial spirits start rising from the Ark. Nazis step back in trepidation*

DR. JONES: Marion, don't smell it. Close your mouth Marion, don't smell it no matter what happens.

*ghostly spirits soar around the bewildered Nazis passing though their noses and mouths and butts. RENE stares at an approaching spirit with awe and rapture*

RENE: It's beautiful!!

*the spirit suddenly reveals a horrific visage. MAJ. TOHT screams*

MARION: Indy!

DR. JONES: Don't sniff Marion, keep your mouth shut!

*a bright beam of light rises from the Ark and engulfs RENE. Beams of light shoot from his mouth chaining through all the surrounding Nazis mouths. Intense making GBS threads and flatulence sounds are heard. The Nazis collapse in discomfort, clutching their asses. Close-ups of RENE, TOHT, and DIETRICH faces screaming in agony, then close-ups of their butts as liquid poo poo flows through their pants, finally settling on RENE's rear end, which explodes violently with poo poo*

*clouds of greenish flatulence blast past DR. JONES and MARION tied to their stake. The gas blasts the Nazis up into the heavens, finally withdrawing back into the Ark, its lid dropping back on top, sealing it*

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Apr 25, 2019

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

My pants smell great

God Im so lonely

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

*shits own pants to pretend i have a really funny and talented friend*

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Me, hosed up fetishist: poo poo my pants, baby!

Her: You did what?

Me: No, poo poo my pants!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
terminator: i need your pants

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)