Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Dark Solux posted:

I just picked up this leaf blower:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/ECHO-215-MPH-510-CFM-58-2cc-Gas-2-Stroke-Cycle-Backpack-Leaf-Blower-with-Tube-Throttle-PB-580T/205894359
What precautions should I take when I store it after this season? I'm running ethanol free (and obviously 2 cycle oil) fuel if that matters. Hoping to get many years out of this. As of right now I'm using it every day and storing it on the floor of my garage.

Not up on echo blowers, do they have a "pack" of 1 gal or 2 gal bottles to mix with the gas?

And like the others said, run it out. You will shortly find out (if you never used a backpack) running it out won't be a problem at full tilt. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Don't beat yourself up about the governor linkage, a lot of them are not fun depending on engine.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

two_beer_bishes posted:

Awesome, thanks guys. I'm actually surprised it works at all. She's ambitious with trying stuff like this but with a low success rate.

Is it a briggs?

Primer circuit/gasket can fail. The fix believe it or not is a piece of tape.

Should add, it's for styles that have a backing plate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFMGKUT7BnA

Can't find the video where a sticker is used along with the old gasket for the quick fix. But this video gives an idea what is going on.

Colostomy Bag fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Jun 3, 2021