Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

SimonCat posted:

Can we drop the spoiler tags? You shouldn't be reading this thread if you haven't seen the series.

I'm not gonna read any further, I'm gonna give it a watch when I have more time and am in the right headspace. I just wanted to say I'm absolutely in love with the idea of this show. This is like 80's Nostalgia ROCKET FUEL and I get loving HYPE just thinking about it. I think the only thing that could've arguably be more 80's nostalgia would be Back to the Future and there's just no way they could ever do anything with that without loving it up. At most a reboot that was like the grimdark BSG reboot, might be somewhat interesting but for completely different reasons than the original was.

Anyway, yeah, hope this show is doing well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU