Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

S4 felt like it was just treading water, and none of the S5 hooks really landed for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Xealot posted:

They'll probably just write around it. Like, Tory will make some offhand remark about turning 18 just after the next All-Valley.

Or, sure, there's an 18-21 CA regional tournament. The biggest deal ever that nobody has mentioned before, much more competitive and important than the All-Valley, with a whole new scope of enemies to defeat. Including the dastardly Okinawa Fists of Orange County, led by corrupted sensei Julie Pierce.

Silver will bribe the board to move the tournament to a month later, just after her birthday

e: this is not how time works. pretend I said the opposite.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

I completely forgot KK4 existed and was confused by all the Swank chat

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Fionordequester posted:

So how does one min-max their actual fitness, while also scoring high on aesthetics?

Reroll your character

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

BiggerBoat posted:

Speaking of bad acting, Alicia Hannah-Kim is loving terrible. Holy poo poo. In a show that centers itself, finds its way and thrives on being way over the top, she somehow manages to overact and be too cartoonish even for this show.
Hard same. Every scene with her really took me out of it.

quote:

e:

Wait...

How did Miyagi Eagle Do Chozen Fang get back in the dojo mix when the legal stakes for last season's finale have them required by contract to gently caress right off?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

I quite enjoyed how Silver didn't really do much of anything "wrong" this entire season, he pretty much just let Daniel play himself over and over again.

(There is no proof that he burned Barnes' store)

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Narcissus1916 posted:

Vulture literally had showrunners write up "how would your fictional universe handle COVID" descriptions. To this day. I have no idea if these are amazing or cringe. Probably a bit of both.

https://www.vulture.com/2020/04/if-i-wrote-a-coronavirus-episode.html

There is literally a special covid episode of Park and Rec :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Dawgstar posted:

Yeah, there really is only so many conflicts you can resolve strictly via karate fights.

Cobra Kai 7: Peace in the Middle East