Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Just finished the new season, I love Terry Silver being an absolute maniac.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Who do they surprise us with next season, are we up to them begging Hilary Swank to be on the show?

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I did appreciate how this season wasn't filled with moments where everyone was about to get along and then some dumb random thing completely derails it. Even the one with Miguel and Sam near the end didn't end up being a huge deal.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Tori will be back with Kreese back and is his path to some kind of breakthrough.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Cobra Kai 9: Karate Vs Machete, In Space.

Danny Trejo would be a fun addition

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Astroman posted:

:same:

The last episode would have been a perfect finale, I can't see where else they can go with it anyway.

Maybe they convinced Swank to make an appearance.

Plus the tournament, who doesn't like a tournament arc?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

pentyne posted:

It's going to be Jaden Smith.

Is it worth it if Jackie Chan is also along for the ride?