Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Daniel's wife is just a normal person thrown into an 80s movie and it's breaking her brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

I'd honestly be kind of surprised if this was a SAG production in the first place.

Why? Can you even hire SAG actors to star in something without a union contract?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Tory was in the dojo at the end so at least she's not in jail though Daniel seemed dead-set on having her expelled. Robbie. :shrug: Felt like they weren't sure which direction they wanted to go so they left it open. I could see a time skip happening with something like Robby getting out of juvi and Miguel finishing rehab to start s3.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Best outcome imo.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

I want it now!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

precision posted:

I think Netflix will probably bring some better quality control to the table at least. S2 had a few weird issues that felt like they should have been easy to spot

Eh sounds like plenty of Netflix shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Looks like it’s time for another Karate Kid III rewatch :woop: