Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Spacebump posted:

All of this recent hype on the Netflix and Cobra Kai twitter accounts makes me think S4 may come earlier than winter of this year. Hope I’m right.

I'm sure it will. They can probably pump seasons of this show out pretty loving fast if they wanted too. I mean it's like ten 30 minute episodes and half of it is dedicated to them punching and kicking poo poo and / or each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Karate is just dancing anyway, he was born for it.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Was kind of funny they had Sting playing DND with random people and introducing 'Metallicus' as one of the bosses at the end... Some show writer collaboration with Stranger Things...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

BiggerBoat posted:

Wait...what?

This isn't too spoilery, but the final episode of Stranger Things 4 included one of the main characters of the season (and dungeon master) playing Master of Puppets at the end to draw the enemies away from the rest of the kids doing their thing. I can't imagine it wasn't an intentional reference, although probably they filmed the scene after ST4 released.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

pentyne posted:

The problem with Stingray is that as a teacher he's getting close to all these students in weird and unprofessional ways.

He's not a teacher though.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Seems like the guy was pretty attached to the furniture store. Insurance can't fix a broken heart.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Seems like it would be more likely that Silver would come back instead of Kreese. Kreese just escaped jail, only way he'd come back is if he's somehow ended up at the tournament in Japan.

Silver on the other hand is going to have big money lawyers and likely able to buy his way out of jail, really what crimes did he actually commit, buying off a Karate judge and injuring a Karate student as his Dojo and I guess framing Kreese, but Kreese is AWOL and not an usable witness? A fight at his house, not too hard to argue self defense.

There really is only the tournament in Japan for them to do if there even is a 6th season, and even then seems like they'd drop Miyagi Do at the same time as dropping Cobra Kai from the event.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Cobra Kai is a pretty hard thing to pull off and doubt we'll see too many successful attempts to match it in the future.

Can't be easy to get a bunch of actors from a movie / trilogy to come back for to their roles and continue their storylines 30-40 years after release, and for a multi-season TV show.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Time for Marty McFly to come back and wonder how the gently caress did everything go so loving wrong compared to the future he came too before. He'd be loving shaking in rage.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

There's not really any logical reason that Silver would actually stay in prison. Fucker will lawyer up and buy his way out of prison. Probably even pay bail and end up at the Japanese tournament.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Sure it's 6 seasons. But the seasons are ten 30-40 minute episodes. And outside a few big fights, it's all just dialog that probably takes a couple days to film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Cobra Kai 9: Karate Vs Machete, In Space.