Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

"You're awefully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat." - Meat And Sarcasm Guy!
I know Kreese is supposed to be eeevil to his toenails, but.. I don't think any veteran would condone the theft of a medal of Honor, much less defacing it into a pendant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

"You're awefully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat." - Meat And Sarcasm Guy!

Spacebump posted:

Hopefully preparing her dojo for the next all valley tournament. We need a mega battle next season with her dojo and Jackie Chan/Jaden Smith's dojo.

Jackie runs a Kung Fu ... Dojo? I don't know what the equivalent term is. Either way, INVALID for the Karate Tournament.

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

My favorite thing about that awful Air Strike movie is that it went all the way through production, was ready for release, and for rather mysterious reasons, Movie never sees the light of day in China.

SolarFire2 fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Dec 31, 2020

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

I'm glad they let Ralph flex his acting chops a little more this season, rather than just being a foil to Johnny.

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

Did Daniel's son get recast or did he lose a lot of weight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolarFire2
Oct 16, 2001

There are people who argue 2 is better than 1. I'm not sure I agree, but 2 is definitely worth a watch as a decent movie. As opposed to 3 where you watch it just for how strange it is.